Pages

Saturday 7 May 2011

Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder

Have you heard of Thin Lizzy's 6 in 1 Professional Powder?

Thin Lizzy is an amazing product which functions as eyeshadow, blusher, countour, bronzer, lip colour and body bronzer. Everything in a neat compact!




I first find it hard to believe how an ordinary looking dark brown compact powder can transform your face with just a few strokes. When I tried it out at the makeup counter, the salesgirl explained that Thin Lizzy is not just any ordinary compact powder, but it incorporates crushed mineralised pearls which blends into your natural skin tone, giving you an all natural healthy glow with every stroke.

After trying it on, I was hooked. I love its very subtle and neutral looking finish it gives my face. It functions as a peachy-earthy blusher colour and beautiful brownish eye colour, depending on how many strokes you apply, thus giving different colour intensity. For me, I love finishing my look with a few strokes along my jaw line to make my face to shape it into a more pointed chin. If I am wearing a tube top, I give my collarbones a few strokes of Thin Lizzy and voila...I get this beautiful bronzy glow right away!

I love, love love Thin Lizzy because it gives me a beautiful and professional looking finish using just one single product. I have always loved the neutral makeup finish and this is just perfect for me. I bought my first set of Thin Lizzy and it comes with a lip gloss, eyeliner pencil and the awesome professional brush. Check out the videos to see how easy it is to use Thin Lizzy!




No comments: