Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

Nutella

Amazing gooey-rich chocolate hazelnut spread that comes in a jar - Nutella!

Spread it on bread, pancakes, use as a dip with crackers, as icing on cupcakes or other pastries, Nutella is like one of the most awesome inventions ever.

My first encounter with Nutella was in a Ferrero Rocher...literally. I love eating my Ferrero Rocher layer by layer. First the chocolate coating with nuts, then the wafer shell and then the creamy rich chocolate shell holding the hazelnut in the middle.


It's creamy, it's nutty, it's sweet and I don't care it's fattening, it tastes like heaven :)

I never knew they sell just that chocolate shell in a complete jar - Nutella, until recently. Brilliant!

It's so addictive that sometimes I find myself digging into the jar with a spoon and just eating it as it is. I know....it's bad but I can;t help myself. It's THAT good.

Have you had your dose of Nutella today?

1 comment:

adeline said...

uh I love Ferrero Rocher.
thanks for the share :)