Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

The Big Bang Theory

I am totally hooked to the bunch of nerds on The Big Bang Theory! Oh, and Penny too!

Very typical to almost every fan of this hilarious TV show, my favourite is Dr. Sheldon Cooper. His annoying antics and lack of understanding of sarcasm is simply adorable! My favourite scenes are always those that feature Sheldon's comments on Penny's social life and his encounters with his only Kryptonite - his mother haha! When nothing else works, his mom is the only one he fears.

 (L-R: Sheldon, Leonard, Penny, Howard, Raj)

Penny is of course very cute as the pretty Blonde and only "normal" person in the group. Raj and his inability to speak to any females is also extremely funny! And how can I not mention Howard's "talent" with women and his being a "true natural" womaniser! Howard's relationship with his mother is oh so funny bordering pathetic too!

I applaud Leonard for being the sanest person of his group. His patience and loyalty (well at least he try to) to Sheldon's antics is just laudable. I thought he was so sweet to Penny.....I hope they will get back together soon.

I love this show so much I think it;s one of the best shows since the days of "Everybody Loves Raymond" and "Friends". Can't get enough of the guys from The Big Bang Theory! Plus, the theme song from Barenaked Ladies is super awesome too!

No comments: