Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Timeless Denim

My favourite fashion piece has got to be the versatile and timesless denim - Jeans! One of the very best inventions in the world.

Pair it with a t-shirt, kaftan, tube, turtle neck, button up shirt, bikini top....you name it, it works!
It comes in so many shades of blue - dark, light, faded, washed etc etc. Although it comes in other colours like brown, white an black, I always felt that the best looking jeans are those that are blue.



You can say that everyone looks good in denim or jeans. Nowadays, jeans has so many different types of cuts that no matter what size or shape you are, you can always find a perfect pair of jeans. The key is find a cut that best compliment your body. And no matter which cut you choose, make sure it shoes off your bootay!


As for myself, I have a pear-shaped body and the best cuts for me is the classic straight cut and the boot cut. And because I have a short torso, I prefer low cut ones where the jeans sit on my hips. The skinny jeans won't look good on me unless I tuck it inside a pair of boots. My personal choice are dark blue and washed colours.

I am always a big fan of the denim capri pants and mini skirt for a casual everyday look too.
So, what is your favourite jeans cut/colour?

No comments: