Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

St. Ives Body Lotion

Do you have a favourite perfume which is your signature scent?

For me, I am more of a body lotion kind of girl than a perfume kind of girl. My all time favourite body lotion is that from St Ives. I love that St Ives incorporates the most natura ingredients in its products to give best benefits to our skin.




In addition to being an effective relief to dry skin, it also is a soothing lotion that helps maintain youthful and smooth skin. And the fragrance is fresh, lovely and long lasting. Somewhat less "intrusive" than perfumes but it certainly leaves behind a pleasant after-scent lingering on the skin for hours.

I've tried 2 different scent of St Ives body lotion so far:


  1. Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter

  2. Hydrating Vitamin E

  3. Renewing Collagen Elastin Lotion
The first 2 are from St Ives' hydrating lotion series while the third one is from their renew and protect series. I love the sweet almost edible-like smell of the Oatmeal and Shea Butter fragrance with its rich but not sticky texture which smoothes onto skin effortlessly. The same texture of the Hydrating Vitamin E lotion also left me feeling pampered and refreshed. However, my all time favourite is the Renewing Collagen Elastin Lotion, which, in addition to being hydrating, also contains collagen which help preserve the youthful looking of skin. The fragrance is also soft and refreshing, leaving me feeling clean and youthful :)

I find my skin feeling smoother and no longer dry. I love applying St Ives body lotion daily after a shower, especially before going to bed and in the morning before leaving for work. An excellent alternative to perfume indeed!



No comments: