Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

Fiberwig Mascara

Your eyes are the windows to your soul. Whenever I do makeup, I like to accentuate my eyes with eyeliners and mascara and leave my lips and cheeks as neutral as possible.

I agree fake eyelashes are most effective to give you that sexy look but they are quite costly and not very comfortable to apply in my opinion. I like mascaras that elongate eyelashes and give extra volume. Most mascaras out there give you either one of those. If you want both you'll have to go for mascara with dual tip, one with the white fiber thingy for lashes elongation, and the black tip for volume and colour. Double the effort and time for double the effects (volume and length). Seems fair....eh?



That is until I discovered Fiberwig Mascara! The name says it all. It's a mascara that gives you the effect of a fibre-lash-wig look AKA fake eyelashes. All in one single sweep!

When applied, its fine fibre strands attaches on each lash and stretches out adding at least 20% of length. Apply a few more times it gives you the volume and shape of fake eyelashes. Best of all, it won't clump even after a few coats and it's waterproof!

Achieve the looks of fake eyelashes without the hassle of glueing and removing it. Hands down, my favourite mascara of all time!

No comments: